1 week ago with 965 notes
- employee: welcome to chipotle what can I get you?
- me: burrito please.
- employee: white or brown rice?
- me: white please.
- employee: what kind of meat?
- me: chicken.
- employee: you said brown rice?
- me: white rice.
- employee: my bad. white rice. what kind of meat?
1 month ago with 22 notes
Don’t get distracted. Life is music and dancing in the kitchen and sweet watermelon in a yellow bowl and a dragonfly on your thigh and a faint sense that you’ve lived once or twice before and that breathing feels like a thing you’ve done for centuries.
Don’t forget these things. Everything else is details.
1 month ago with 4,422 notes